In the pilot plants, the economic efficiency of the process, environmental issues, economic efficiency, the amount of production and its time, etc. are checked and evaluated.
The equipment used in the pilot plant
- Types of stone crushing equipment, including jaw and cone crushers, impact crushers
- Types of ball mill & Rod mill grinders
- All kinds of steel and polyethylene tanks for pulp preparation
- Types of magnetic separators of low intensity, medium intensity and higher intensity and dry
- Disc magnetic separator
- Plate and cylindrical electrostatic separators
- Types of vibrating table separators, spirals, heavy media cyclones, Erickson cones, Nelson separators and washing letter gravity separators
- Types of hydrocyclone with a diameter of 10 to 250 mm
- Types of mechanical, smart and column flotation cells
- Types of equipment for column leaching, atmospheric leaching, solvent extraction and electrowinning
- Types of dewatering equipment: thickeners and different filters, including pressure filters, cylindrical filters, strip filters and disk filters.